The beauty of Munnar cannot be just described in words or an article, each and every place at Munnar gives different fun loving and mesmerizing experiences to be remembered, Munnar is situated about 8150 feet above the sea level and It’s best for their hill station and sceneries around them.
Why Kolukkumalai Jeep Safari?
Kolukkumalai Jeep Safari is considered to be one of the best tourist spot in Munnar and is the excellent way to explore the complete knowledge of the Munnar tea estates in brief, Kolukkumalai, known as the highest peak in South India, you will be taken to the Kolukkumalai Tea Estate in a four wheel drive and this will be like a one day adventure for each and every one who is visiting the tourist spot.
The eye catching sceneries around would be the highlight of the drive, you can see how a tea is processed and also it describes the life of tea workers in an simple and excellent way.
When the travel starts?
The Jeep safari starts by 8 am and they have the option of picking you up from the departure point, this will include the town limits with the Munnar. The travel takes about 90 minutes to reach the destination spot as it covers about 40 kms from the Munnar. We have to travel approx 10kms of Off Road journey. Jeep will be driven at the speed of 15kms.
Mind Blowing Mountain Views, scenarios would be inspiring you to enjoy the travel, you will visit the tea factory by afternoon, it’s a Old & World’s highest Organic tea plantation garden. The factory itself is some 70+ years old and uses traditional techniques even today. Since leaves are plugged here and not cut, preserving the freshness of the plants. You can visit the orthodox tea factory and taste the real organic tea.
Why tourists love Kolukkumalai Jeep Safari?
- The jeep drive provide you the adventure effect when you cross some places in tea estate.
- To enjoy the mountainous views and scenarios.
- You can check out the on spot preparation of the tea leaves and also know how they are processed and sold.
- The cloud 9 experience makes you feel you are in the midst of clouds.
What are the things to carry while you travel?
- Munnar is the coolest place, so carry a sweater or jackets always with you as the weather cannot be unpredictable.
- Sunscreen lotions to protect your skin.
- Comfortable shoes for the safari ride.
- Have water with you always while you travel, as you need not go and ask someone for water while enjoying the scenarios.
- Flashlight with extra batteries for your safety.
- Salt, as you can find leeches more near to the waterfall place.
- Medical First Aid Kits also need to be carried for the safety purpose.
One who should avoid this trip?
- Pregnant Ladies
- Heart Patients
- Aged people who find difficult to travel off road journey
- One who suffers Back Pain/Spinal problem.
Pricing and the Availability
Kolukkumalai Jeep Safari is available on every day; it starts by 8 or 9 am and extends up to 5 or 6 hours a day. The Jeep pricing is Rs. 3500/-(Max 6 persons), the price may vary depend on the situation and seasons.
Never miss out the eye catching beauty of Kolukkumalai Jeep Safari ride, have fun with your friends and family and also never fail to capture the beautiful memories that are going to last forever.
For Jeep Safari Bookings contact: 9500997733/ 09445222330. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Click Here for more details.
Happy Ride Guys!